Related Posts with Thumbnails

Changing the Location Of Special Folders

Posted by Sahil Gupta Tuesday, January 18, 2011

. . Info . .
You can modify the registry to change the location of special folders like:
My Documents
Favorites
My Pictures
Personal
Start Regedit
Go to HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\User Shell Folders
Double click on any locations you want to change and alter the path
Logoff or restart for the changes to go into effect
Note: TweakUI from Microsoft will allow you to make these changes from a dialog box as well

2 Responses to Changing the Location Of Special Folders

  1. Dear Sahil Gupta,


    I am BJP-SAD Candidate from Ludhiana West for Punjab Assembly Election for which polling will be held on January 30, 2012.

    I request you to link to my blog at www.rajinderbhandari.blogspot.com

    Kindly vote and support me. I request you to use your expertise with computer and internet to promote my messages to reach the voters.

    I apologize if you consider my message as an intrusion.

    Prof Rajinder Bhandari

     
  2. Sarwar Alam Says:
  3. dear, i am student#sorry

     

Post a Comment

Visitor Counter (By Country)

free counters

Search This Blog

Subscribe Via Email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers